Get set to join JDRF Saturday, November 3, 2012 for the Walk to Cure Diabetes in Albuquerque; gather your friends, family, co-workers or school and form a team determined to find a cure for type 1 diabetes!
JDRF has countless ways in which you and your teammates can become involved including:
- Commit to a corporate sponsorship, available at various levels and have your company’s support witnessed by thousands of walkers.
- Form a Walk team with your company, friends and/or family. JDRF staff can help you strategize the best ways to raise funds as a team.
- Contact your child’s school about hosting a walk on school grounds to raise funds and awareness through Kid’s Walk to Cure Diabetes.
- Volunteer with JDRF before, on and after Walk Day. The Walk to Cure Diabetes would not be possible without the volunteers needed to run the day smoothly.
- Sell the signature JDRF paper sneakers in your company or local retailer.
Registration is currently open by going to http://walk.jdrf.org/nm or call the New Mexico office at (505) 255-4005 for more information and staff support for your team’s Walk efforts!
Click HERE for a complete list of helpful training videos to easily navigate you through the registration process and entering donations!!
JDRF looks forward to seeing you on walk day!