The following information is written just for teens who are living every day with the challenges of type 1 diabetes (T1D). You’ll find all kinds of information about your health, daily life, gaining independence as you approach college and adulthood, and more.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, you can also contact our Online Diabetes Support Team with questions for one-on-one support, or join Juvenation, our social network for people with type 1 diabetes.
- Exercise, Sports and Diabetes
- “Diabulimia”: Skipping Insulin to Lose Weight
- Managing Your Diabetes
- Driving and Type 1 Diabetes
- Where to Get Facts on Sensitive Subjects Like Depression
- Professional Snowboarder with T1D Gives Back to Kids Who Inspired Him
- Roundtable Discussion: Diabetes Bloggers Share How Blogging Has Impacted Their Lives
- Ask A Student: Going on the Pump
- Ask A Peer: Getting Motivated to Care for Your Diabetes
Check out our Type 1 Diabetes in College page for information on preparing for college and to read profiles of young adults successfully managing their type 1 diabetes.